- Manufactured under ISO/IEC 17025:2005 and ISO Guide 34:2009 specifications
- This is a Certified Reference Material (CRM) intended for use as a quantitative analytical reference standard
- Has been formulated as an exempt preparation which meets criteria established by the US DEA
- Possession of a US DEA Controlled Substance registration is not necessary, nor is a DEA 222 form required to purchase this product
- Bulk material is available for academic research at qualified institutions; please contact our sales department for pricing
- Desmethyl fentanyl-
- MCV 4848-
- NIH 10485-
Acetyl fentanyl-d5 (hydrochloride) (CRM) (Item No. ISO60129) is intended for use as an internal standard for the quantification of acetyl fentanyl (Item Nos. ISO60128 | by GC- or LC-MS. Acetyl fentanyl is a mu opioid receptor agonist (EC50 = 676 nM in vitro) with receptor binding properties similar to that of morphine.1 It is a known process impurity in the synthesis of the opioid analgesic, fentanyl (EC50 ~30 nM).2,3,4 This product is intended for forensic and research applications.
Buychems Chemical products containing Certified Reference Material (CRM) in the name are highly qualified materials manufactured and tested to meet ISO/IEC 17025 and ISO Guide 34 international guidelines for reference materials. These materials are tested using validated analytical methods on qualified instrumentation to ensure traceability to SI units of measure. Cayman’s CRMs are tested for Homogeneity and Stability and are provided with a certificate stating the CRM property value(s) along with the combined uncertainty of the property value(s). These materials are intended for quantitative applications where quantitative accuracy and uncertainty are critical. Cayman Chemical is committed to providing quality products to its customers as evidenced by its accreditation to the ISO/IEC 17025 and ISO Guide 34 standards. All traceable CRMs may be distinguished by their CofAs and can be downloaded below using the batch number located on the product label. For a representative CofA please contact our technical support.